Customer Support Associate
BOULEVARD is a high-growth fintech, building a new platform to democratise capital for private companies and their investors. Our mission is to enable these companies to grow and reach their goals.
We are a values led organisation. We aim to Push boundaries, Operate deliberately, Lead the game, and Win fairly.
The Customer Support Associate will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service by solving and responding to customer queries via email or in our app. You will be part of a small team and have the opportunity to contribute to other areas of the business including onboarding customers and testing new features and updates to the platform.
We are moving fast and our platform is growing rapidly. You’ll be contributing to building a superior product experience that delights our customers.
You will need excellent communication skills and be comfortable working with a small diverse team. You should be resilient and comfortable with change. You’ll need organisational and problem solving skills to contribute and be part of a team effort as we move forward together. You don’t need extensive experience, but you should be a fast learner who is curious and wants to expand their skills and expertise.
- Provide exceptional customer service by answering customer enquiries, registering feedback and managing complaints
- Responding to customer enquiries promptly with a high degree of accuracy
- Work with the team to investigate issues, and to develop solutions for customer queries
- Identifying risks and issues, working to solve them efficiently, and escalating where appropriate
- Identifying opportunities for improvement for our customers and for the customer support function
- Assisting in maintaining FAQs and support documents
- Contributing to team discussions with emphasis on the customer experience and feedback
- Assist with onboarding new customers
- Assist with testing new features
- 2+ years experience in a customer service role
- A customer focused mindset, with the ability to understand their needs and concerns
- Be naturally inquisitive, with ability to ask the right questions to support customers and the business
- Be a contributor and work collaboratively with others
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proactively seek opportunities for continuous improvement
- Ability to interpret data and strong attention to detail
- Passionate about technology and start-up business environments with limited structure
- Able to work with agility and make judgement calls in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment
- Tertiary qualifications
- This is a permanent full-time role
- We are located in a dynamic co-working space in the SYDNEY CBD
- We offer a competitive salary based on skills and experience
- We offer equity to all employees with share options
- Generous bonus based on company performance
- Flexible work schedule
Diversity and Inclusion
At BOULEVARD we celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to ensure that our workplace is diverse and inclusive for all team members.