We are building more than just a destination for growing companies and their investors.
We strive to create a pathway to realise value through equity. This means breaking through boundaries and reshaping the way companies manage and engage their shareholders.
Is to democratise capital markets for the benefit of private companies, their investors and the economy.
Empowerment, Diversity & Inclusion
Experienced founder with deep experience with blockchain technology and start-ups. Built the original myStake platform which went live in 2018.
- Software engineer and consultant with considerable experience working in the financial technology industry.
- Deep expertise in distributed ledger technology (DLT) and a robust technical roadmap.
Bachelor of Software Engineering, University of Sydney, Bachelor of Commerce, first class honours, University of Sydney.
Head of Product
20 years experience in software and product design collaborating with sales, marketing and customers to identify customer needs and define requirements.
- Extensive experience working with customers, UX design teams, sales and marketing, software engineering and QA teams to launch innovative B2B software solutions.
- Previously with Qantas, Amadeus, ITA Software and Google
Product Operations Manager
Experienced in project management and business development. Previous roles involved leading B2B and B2C sales functions across the events and higher education industry.
- Experienced working across sales and marketing teams to deliver meaningful products for customers.
- Strong project management background and passionate about bringing initiatives forward to drive results.
Bachelor of Management, University of Technology Sydney
Board of Directors
Chair & Company Secretary
An experienced director, investor, entrepreneur and business owner with 35 years acquired knowledge from the consulting industry and technology sector. Following an early career in planning and delivering major infrastructure projects and programs, Peter became Managing Director of an east coast consultancy, ultimately exiting to the UK listed entity – RPS Group. Recent history has included the direct investment in and mentorship of early-stage ventures commercializing leading edge technologies. His governance expertise includes strategy; culture and performance; and capital raising and structuring.
Cathryn is focused on developing the Australian Fintech ecosystem as both an investor, advisor to start-ups, and in NED Board roles that allow me to leverage 30+ year career in global Capital Markets as a Derivatives Trader, Exchange Executive, NED on a Bank Board, Strategic Advisor and markets infrastructure specialist.I co-founded Seismic Foundry, a discretionary fund investing in SEIS and EIS eligible Capital Markets FinTech in London and remain a Partner. I am known for my deep industry knowledge, positive energy, extensive network and focus on building new businesses.